About All Florida Medical Waste St. Johns County
All Florida Medical Waste is ready to protect your facility in St. John’s County from the risks of medical waste. Using our processes of waste handling and transportation, we work to manage your waste. For your company, All Florida Medical Waste provides:
- Secure guardianship of hazardous materials
- Disposal of used needles and sharp containers
- Medical waste handling and care
- Dental waste removal
With All Florida Medical Waste, we believe that a clean building is a safe building. We work to remove biologically hazardous materials from your medical office, long-term care facility, small medical practice, or dental office. Serving a wide range of coverage in the region, we can help maintain your safe practices.
Confidentiality is Our Business: All Florida Medical Waste Document Shredding
With our document shredding service, protecting your patients’ privacy is our primary concern. We use safe and secure methods in our shredding methods. All Florida Medical Waste shows great care in environmental efforts, and we recycle all our shredded documents.
Use All Florida Medical Waste for Great Service
Family owned with broad local coverage, All Florida Medical Waste is dedicated to maintaining the community. We strive to meet your needs with individually developed services that are best for you and your facility. When planning for medical waste disposal and document shredding needs, consider the finer points of the services we offer, which guarantee:
- No hidden fees and available flat rates
- Broad availability for scheduled pick ups
- No long-term obligations or constraints
- Discounts for large groups and multiple facilities
A Customizable Experience with Multiple Service Options
All Florida Medical Waste provides services to meet the needs of the broad range of facilities that can be found across the region. We provide a custom experience for all our clientele and endeavor to meet the needs of every organization. We implement a wide range of services that encompass all medical waste needs which makes us your first choice in biohazard disposal. We are used most often by local facilities including:
- Medical Clinics
- Nursing Homes and Long-Term Care facilities
- Doctor’s offices
- Dental offices
- Surgical Centers
- Tattoo Parlors
Our wide range of coverages applies to any industry with medical waste or document shredding needs.
A Team of Medical Waste Disposal Experts
In order to best protect a person’s privacy, medicinal laws are continuously evolving on federal, state, and local levels. Our staff always has the confidentiality and safety of your patients as a top priority. At All Florida Medical Waste, we stay well-informed and cognizant of any changes or developments legislated by the government. We work hard to adapt our practices to regulations as they change. Our staff undergoes training involving corporate healthcare ethics and regulations involving HIPAA laws.
Sights in St. Johns
St. Johns has beautiful beaches, cozy towns, and the widely known St. John’s River. St. Johns is a great place to enjoy historical landmarks and many outdoor activities.
- Augustine Pirate and Treasure Museum – educational experience with exhibits dedicated to Caribbean pirates during their golden age over 300 years ago.
- Sea Serpent Tours – A boat tour with comedic undertones around the intracoastal waterway in search of alligators and other wildlife.
- Augustine Maritime Museum – A lighthouse, a large park, and several other exhibits celebrating one of America’s oldest ports.
Servicing hundreds of facilities in St. Johns that generate biohazardous medical waste