About All Florida Medical Waste Brevard County
The goal of All Florida Medical Waste is to provide a safe and reliable waste disposal service for our clients in the medical industry. We provide high-quality handling and transport of hazardous materials to ensure the safety of the facility and its patrons. We have the equipment and training to provide a wide range of services, including:
- Handling and disposal of biohazardous waste as dictated by official agencies
- Management of sharps containers and used needles
- Removal of all medical waste
- Disposal and care of dental waste
In Brevard County, All Florida Medical Waste is the outstanding choice for facilities that expect top-notch service. From dentist offices to nursing homes, we are ready to handle your waste disposal needs for the safety of you and your patients.
All Florida Medical Waste is the Best Choice for Document Shredding
We provide first-rate shredding services while employing the most secure protocols to ensure the security of sensitive information. Our goal is to protect you and your patients by not allowing private information to fall into the wrong hands. We utilize the most secure methods of transport and disposal of patient files and other sensitive documentation. We also care for the environment by making sure all of our shredded products are recycled.
All Florida Medical Waste Provides Services for Nursing Homes
We recognize that nursing homes are often understaffed and overworked. They may handle a large caseload and don’t have time to worry about disposal of medical waste. Our team can provide services when you need them to ensure your facility is safe for your fragile patients.
All Florida Medical Waste Provides Exceptional Service
Our focus is on providing a valuable service for all medical facilities in Brevard County. We know how important your facility and services are for the community, and we want to help you maintain your reputation with your patients and their families. We work hard to provide an outstanding experience for our clients with special benefits, including:
- One flat price with no hidden costs
- Arrange for pickups based on your needs
- No long-term obligation for service
- Discounts available for multiple facilities and groups
Customize Your Experience with All Florida Medical Waste
We recognize that each facility is unique in their needs for document shredding and medical waste disposal. We offer a wide range of services with flexible scheduling to exceed the expectations of our clients. We provide services for various facilities within the medical industry, including:
- Doctor’s offices
- Medical clinics
- Dentist’s offices
- Surgical centers
- Tattoo parlors
- Nursing homes
We provide a full range of services for any facility in the region.
A Team of Experts Pertaining to Medical Waste Removal
Medical waste removal is covered by numerous regulations and stipulations, and All Florida Medical Waste stays up to date on all the changes that occur. We work hard to comply quickly with any new legislation that is enacted. We also keep our team trained on regulations and HIPAA requirements.
Things to Do in Brevard County
Located along the Atlantic Ocean, Brevard County is influenced by the John F. Kennedy Space Center and is even known as the Space Coast. There is much more to this county with marshes and major waterways as well as cities, like Melbourne, and multiple industries. There is plenty to see and do here for the adventurer.
- Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex – Learn about the history of space exploration with exhibits and special displays as well as bus tours of the spaceport.
- Brevard Zoo – See over 900 animals on 75 acres with species from four continents besides North America. Enjoy kayak tours, animal feedings and a train ride.
- Playalinda Beach – Located at the southern access of Canaveral National Seashore, this beach is popular with surfers with waves that make for some impressive stunts.
Servicing hundreds of facilities in Brevard that generate biohazardous medical waste