If you are located in Florida and need a medical waste or document shredding service, All Florida Medical Waste can efficiently handle both of those needs for you in a timely and professional manner.
Simply put, medical waste disposal is not something that you would want to leave in the hands of people who are not professionals. By retaining the services of an experienced firm, such as All Florida Medical Waste, you can help to ensure:
- A reduction in injury rates, especially where needles are concerned
- Minimize the risk of a staff member being accidentally infected via improperly disposed of waste
- Improve your business’s risk profile and overall feeling of well-being
- Optimize your medical waste management disposal process based on your individual needs
In short, when it comes to increasing workplace safety in a long term and meaningful way, All Florida Medical Waste is able to provide efficient and well-thought out real time solutions for your business, no matter what size it is. But outside of the human health and safety standpoint, what other reasons should you consider for retaining the services of All Florida Medical Waste?
- Our facility is locally owned and regulated, so it complies with both state and federal regulations
- We offer our customers monthly statements with flat-rate pricing, which means no hidden charges
- We also do not charge for fuel, energy, or manifest at any point in time
- We will not pressure you into a long-term contract
- Our customer service us always personalized
- We offer our customers daily, weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly pick-up as needed
- We offer group and multiple site discounts for larger-scale businesses
For reasons both personal and practical, All Florida Medical Waste is the leading provider of medical waste disposal and document shredding services in Florida. For more information about how we can help you further, please contact us today.