All Florida Medical Waste Indian River County
The goal for All Florida Medical Waste is to provide reliable service using the most effective safety measures for handing biohazardous materials and medical waste. We use the safest methods and best practices to handle and transport medical waste to provide the highest level of safety for your facility, your patients, and your employees. Our team is ready and able to handle all disposal needs, including:
- Management of biohazardous waste
- Handling sharps and needles for disposal
- Medical waste removal
- Care and disposal of dental waste
In Indian River County, All Florida Medical Waste is the leading choice for safe management of medical waste. We take care of clients in hospitals, nursing homes, and dental offices to allow you to focus on the important things.
All Florida Medical Waste is the Best Choice for Document Shredding
We provide premier shredding services for secure disposal of sensitive and private information. Our goal is to protect the privacy of your patients. To accomplish this goal, we use the most secure methods of transporting, handling and disposing of all private information. We also recycle shredded products as a way to protect the environment.
All Florida Medical Waste Cares for the Most Vulnerable Patients
Nursing homes are often underappreciated and overworked. All Florida Medical Waste recognizes the unique challenges that face nursing home staff as they work to protect the elderly. We provide medical waste disposal that is secure to allow you to focus on the needs of your patients.
All Florida Medical Waste Provides Exceptional Service
Our primary concern with our clients is the ability to provide a service that is dependable and secure for document shredding and medical waste disposal. We know your facility has many responsibilities to your patients, and we don’t want you to be concerned with how the waste is removed and disposed of. At All Florida Medical Waste, we provide an exceptional experience with many benefits to our clients, including:
- Prices at a flat rate with no hidden charges
- Pickups scheduled at your convenience
- No long-term contracts for service
- Discounts available if you’re part of a group or have multiple locations
Customize Your Experience with All Florida Medical Waste
We understand that each facility is unique in their needs for medical waste disposal and document shredding. Because of this, we provide customized scheduling with an extensive range of services to fit every client. We have a large variety of clients, including:
- Nursing homes
- Doctors’ offices
- Dental offices
- Surgery centers
- Medical clinics
- Tattoo parlors
The services we offer can apply to any organization’s needs for medical waste disposal and document shredding.
A Team of Experts Pertaining to Medical Waste Removal
Regulations for medical waste disposal are continually changing and HIPPA requirements are often updated with the new best practices and requirements. All Florida Medical Waste stays updated on those changes to ensure your facility stays in compliance and isn’t cited for any issues. Our workers are trained on methods of handling medical waste and the need for privacy and security protocols to keep our clients safe.
Things to Do in Indian River County
Named for the river that runs through the eastern part of the county, Indian River County encompasses just over 600 square miles and offers beautiful scenery and plenty of fun activities for all ages.
- Archie Carr National Wildlife Refuge – Situated on 248 acres, this refuge protects the local habitat with green turtle nesting areas with special nesting tours given during the summer.
- Sebastian Inlet State Park – The site of some impressive surfing competitions, this park is also ideal for families. Little kids can wade in the calm waters or go fishing with their parents.
- McKee Botanical Garden – Named in National Geographic, this garden is a must-see with a Lily Pad Water Walk, bamboo bridges suspended in the air, and a splash fountain. Take a break from the fun by resting in one of the bamboo huts.
Servicing hundreds of facilities in Indian River that generate biohazardous medical waste