Serving Lake County, FL
Keep your patients safe with a clean facility that meets all waste disposal compliance requirements. All Florida Medical Waste takes care of all kinds of medical waste to ensure your facility remains compliant and continues to provide first-rate service to all your patients. We stay updated on the latest regulations to protect you with our medical waste disposal.
- Our team is trained in handling and removing biohazard waste
- We provide safe disposal of sharps and other hazardous supplies and equipment
- We dispose of dental waste
- We provide secure handling of all kinds of medical waste including gloves, masks, and equipment
Contact us to learn how we can set up a disposal plan that meets your facility’s needs. We provide our valuable service to clinics, medical offices, hospitals, and other medical facilities.
Rely on All Florida Medical Waste for Document Shredding
You encounter personal and sensitive information everyday. Regulations for handling and disposing of this information can be quite complex and stringent. All Florida Medical Waste shreds documents once they are no longer needed to ensure all patient information remains secure. We also use the best practices for removal and transport to ensure no data is lost or leaked until the documents have been shredded. Our process also helps to reduce the impact on the environment by lessening what ends up in landfills.
Turn to All Florida Medical Waste for First-Class Service
Because All Florida Medical Waste is a family-owned local business, we care about our customers. We see them as more than just another account. They are part of the same community as we are, and we treat them like family. We strive to stand out from national waste removal companies by taking our customer service to the next level. We rely on our exceptional work ethic and streamlined process to keep customers instead of using long-term contracts.
- Flat-rate pricing makes it easier to budget
- No hidden fees or added charges
- No contracts for long-term that locks a customer in
- Schedule pickup based on your usage, from weekly, daily, or another custom timeframe
- Discounts for multiple facilities
Contact us for a quote with no obligation on your part and find out how we can help you with your waste disposal.
Get Customized Service for Removal of Medical Waste
All Florida Medical Waste provides a full list of services based on each customer’s needs. We take care of pharmaceutical and medical waste along with hazardous substances based on the regulations for the industry. We use a secure process to shred documents. We work to ensure your company maintains compliance based on a schedule that fits your budget and needs.
Trained Staff Knowledgeable About Medical Waste Removal
The staff at All Florida Medical Waste have been trained on medical waste removal. They receive the proper tools and equipment to ensure they do the job accurately and safely. They stay updated on any changes to regulations to ensure compliance for the industry. We also take the team through security training and HIPAA privacy.
We provide waste removal services for the following:
- Medical clinics
- Surgical clinics
- Dentist offices
- Doctor offices
- Nursing homes
- Tattoo parlors
- Any other healthcare facilities that require waste removal
Sights in Lake County, FL
Lake County, located in the center of the state, is part of the Orlando metropolitan area. Originally an agricultural county, it was named for the many lakes within the region. In fact, there are 250 lakes with more than 1000 other bodies of water. You’ll find plenty to do outside or indoors for fun in Lake County.
- John’s Lake – This lake is perfect for fishing with a boat ramp and parking area for both cars and trailers. With no other amenities, you can expect a quiet, peaceful afternoon.
- Al-Marah Arabian Horses – Get an up-close look at one of the most magnificent animals in the world with the oldest continually operating Arabian horse farms.
- Clermont Historic Village Museum – See what life was like in the early 1900s with this historic village museum which includes a train depot from the early days.
- Uncle Donald’s Farm – Kids will enjoy petting animals and learning about farm life as they help with the daily chores.
Servicing hundreds of facilities in Lake County that generate biohazardous medical waste