About All Florida Medical Waste Orange County
Ensure that your facility is safe and clean for patients while meeting all compliance requirements with the help of your Orange County waste disposal, All Florida Medical Waste. We are trained on the latest regulations and compliance requirements for medical waste disposal.
- Proper handling and removal of biohazard waste
- Safe disposal of sharps
- Secure handling of all medical waste, including gloves and equipment
- Disposal of dental waste
Contact us to find out how we can help you with waste disposal to provide a safe environment for your patients. We provide service to hospitals, nursing homes, clinics, and other facilities for the removal of medical waste.
Turn to All Florida Medical Waste for Document Shredding
All Florida Medical Waste will take care of document shredding for your old files and information without compromising sensitive patient information. We use secure practices to protect your documents until they have been shredded while reducing any harsh impact on the environment.
Select All Florida Medical Waste for Top-Notch Service
As a family-owned medical waste disposal service, All Florida Medical Waste wants to serve our local communities and provide the best in waste disposal services. We want to stand out from the national waste removal companies by providing exceptional customer service with no long-term commitments.
- Get flat-rate pricing
- No hidden charges or fees
- No lengthy contracts to lock customers in
- Scheduled pickup as needed, daily, weekly, monthly, or other scheduling
- Group and multi-facility discounts
Request a quote with no obligation to find out how we can take care of your waste disposal needs.
Custom Services for Medical Waste Removal
All Florida Medical Waste offers a comprehensive list of services for waste removal based on the needs of the facility. Medical, pharmaceutical, and hazardous waste is removed according to industry regulations. Documents are shredded in a secure manner. We provide the type of service needed to ensure you maintain compliance while also setting up a schedule that works best for all your needs.
Trained Staff on Medical Waste Removal Requirements
All staff at All Florida Medical Waste are trained on handling and removal of medical waste. The team stays updated on current statutes and laws to ensure your facility is in compliance and patients are safe. The team goes through HIPAA privacy and security training.
We provide service for the following:
- Medical clinics
- Nursing homes
- Doctor offices
- Dentist offices
- Surgical centers
- Tattoo parlors
- All healthcare providers that have need for waste removal.
Sights in Orange County, FL
Orange County is one of the busiest and most popular counties in the state. With Orlando as the county seat, there’s always something for everyone to do.
- Walt Disney World Resort – Visit the best-known attraction in Orlando County as you enjoy the magic of Disney.
- Universal Orlando Resort – Get to know some of the most iconic characters in film and TV as you enjoy a water theme park and two other parks.
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not! – Experience the unbelievable in this fun and entertaining museum filled with fascinating exhibits.
- Orlando Tree Trek Adventure Park – Go zip-lining, climbing, and running together in an amazing obstacle course.
Servicing hundreds of facilities in Jacksonville that generate biohazardous medical waste