Serving Pinellas County, FL
Trust All Florida Medical Waste to help you keep your facility clean and safe for all your patients. We provide secure waste removal that meets all industry and government compliance requirements in Pinellas County. Our team is trained on current regulations and the latest equipment to handle medical waste disposal correctly.
- We provide proper handling and disposal of biohazard waste
- We ensure sharps are disposed of safely
- We provide disposal of dental waste
- We handle all medical waste securely
Contact us to find out more about how we can best serve you with waste removal. We offer our service to a wide range of medical facilities, including doctor and dentist offices, medical clinics, and hospitals.
Trust All Florida Medical Waste for Shredding of Documents
Another sensitive area for medical facilities is in what to do with documents that no longer need to be kept. Once patient files and other documents reach the end of the required storage period, they must be disposed of in a secure way. All Florida Medical Waste takes care of shredding documents in a secure manner that begins from the source of the documents through transport to the completed shredding process.
Choose All Florida Medical Waste for Exceptional Service
All Florida Medical Waste is a family-owned business that is a part of the community and cares about each customer. We want to see everyone succeed as they care for the members of the community. We are determined to ensure your company stays in compliance with the handling of medical waste. We stand out from national companies by providing personal service rather than long-term commitments.
- One flat-rate price
- No unexpected hidden fees
- No lengthy commitments to lock a customer in
- Pickups scheduled as needed
- Group and multi-facility discounting
Contact us for a no-obligation quote and find out how we can take care of your medical waste disposal.
Customized Service for Removal of Medical Waste
With a comprehensive list of services, All Florida Medical Waste provides special custom service for each of our customers. Whether you need monthly, weekly, or daily disposal, we can schedule service that meets your needs and the industry requirements. We provide service based on regulations for the medical and pharmaceutical industries as well as for special handling of hazardous waste.
Educated Staff Trained on Requirements of Medical Waste Removal
Medical waste removal is vastly different than other types of waste. The staff at All Florida Medical Waste are trained on medical waste specifically and handling of hazardous material. We keep every worker updated on current regulations and best practices to maintain compliance and keep patients safe.
We provide waste removal service for the following:
- Medical and surgical clinics
- Nursing homes
- Dentist offices
- Doctor offices
- Tattoo parlors
- Any other healthcare service in need of waste removal
Sights in Pinellas County, FL
Pinellas County is over half water and is a peninsula surrounded by the Gulf of Mexico on the west and Tampa Bay on the south and east. There are numerous outdoor and water activities to enjoy, but you’ll also find plenty of indoor fun as well!
- Brooker Creek Preserve – Set on about 8700 acres, this preserve is made up of wetlands and flatwoods with an education center on-site.
- Florida Botanical Gardens – This free attraction sits on 30 acres with the opportunity for visitors to see and learn about local flora.
- Heritage Village – A living-history museum sits on 21 aces with 33 attractions, including a general store, railroad depot, and historic homes.
- Pinellas Trail – Spend an afternoon biking, walking, or running part of the 47-mile trail, which runs from Tarpon Springs to St. Petersburg.
Servicing hundreds of facilities in Pinellas that generate biohazardous medical waste