About All Florida Medical Waste Duval County
From large hospitals to small private practices, All Florida Medical Waste is here to protect your facility. Medical waste generates high risk, and we aim to protect you through our means of safe handling and transportation. All Florida Medical Waste uses state of the art procedures to ensure:
- Safe transfer of medical waste
- Secure disposal of sharps containers and used needles
- Proper handling of medical waste
- Competent disposal of dental waste
All of us at All Florida Medical Waste work to ensure a clean and safe facility. At your medical practice, dental office, or long-term care building, we aspire to sanitation and attention to detail. We provide wide coverage in Duval County for your convenience.
Privacy Guaranteed with All Florida Medical Waste Document Shredding
Providing an outstanding service that maintains the confidence of your patients is our main concern. Our shredding services maintain the utmost privacy of documents, and we use secure methods for disposal. We also strive to convey care to the environment by properly recycling all shredded materials.
Choose All Florida Medical Waste for a Spectacular Service
Our company is proud to be family owned and operated, and we understand the importance of community to your facility. Providing a reliable service that is user-friendly for the ease of our clients is our top priority. Every facility has different medical waste and document needs, and therefore we personalize every experience. Our assurances to you include:
- Pricing with a flat-rate and no hidden fees
- Convenient scheduling for pick ups
- No obligations involving long term contracts
- Multi-facility and group discounting available
An Exclusive Experience with All Florida Medical Waste
Our coverage of medical waste disposal and document shredding covers many different types of industries where such needs arise. All Florida Medical Waste rises to the occasion by providing individualized services to each company, making us the premier option in medical waste management. We most often are retained by:
- Medical clinics
- Nursing homes
- Doctor’s offices
- Dental offices
- Surgical facilities
- Tattoo Parlors
We also provide our services to other industries and businesses with a necessity for medical waste disposal or document shredding.
A Knowledgeable Staff with All Florida Medical Waste
At All Florida Medical Waste, the security and safety of our patients and clients is our highest priority. We work to adapt to the ever-changing laws regarding medicine as handed down at local, state, and federal levels. Our policies are kept relevant to any changing rules or guidelines surrounding any policy enacted to help best protect the public. Our staff is highly trained and knowledgeable on current laws, including corporate ethics and HIPAA regulations.
Experience Duval County
Duval is widely known for the city of Jacksonville, which provides the region with a good deal of educational and historical activities. Duval also has beautiful beaches and is great for outdoor recreation.
- The Catty Shack – Wildlife sanctuary and refuge land for large cats. Bring the whole family to visit lions, tigers, cougars, and bobcats from a safe distance.
- MOSH: The Museum of Science and History – Enjoy hands on exhibits in Jacksonville’s largest museum dedicated to STEM learning with three floors of exhibits and a full-sized planetarium
- Kingsley Plantation – A glimpse into life in Florida in the late 1700’s. The estate is now a historical site and ecological preserve used as a museum and educational tool.
Servicing hundreds of facilities in Duval that generate biohazardous medical waste