Serving Ormond Beach, FL
All Florida Medical Waste Serving Ormond Beach, FL
All Florida Medical Waste is a family-owned business trained on the newest compliance specifications and regulations for medical waste disposal. This company serves Volusia County healthcare and other facilities to properly dispose of harmful or hazardous waste. Some of the aids All Florida Medical Waste offers are:
- Appropriately handling and removing of biohazardous waste
- Removal of dental waste
- Safe handling of all medical waste and equipment
- Secure disposal of sharps
All staff is additionally required to go through HIPAA privacy and security training, for the protection of patients and facilities.
All Florida Medical Waste additionally offers document shredding of useless files and information. The company also uses reliable practices to ensure no sensitive patient information is jeopardized during the handling and disposal process. All Florida Medical Waste shreds documents without diminishing any harsh impact on the environment.
In addition to medical waste disposal, All Florida Medical Waste offers custom services based on the special needs of the facility. Pharmaceutical, medical and hazardous waste is eliminated in accordance with industry regulations, and on a schedule that adequately suits the facility.
Ormond Beach is located in Volusia County, Florida, and has a population of 38,137 at the 2010 census. Ormond became popular for the wealthy with its hard, white beaches during the Floridian boom following the Civil War. Some of the first automobile races were held in 1902 on the compacted beaches of Ormond to Daytona Beach. In 1903 the area obtained the nickname “The Birthplace of Speed” after pioneers in the industry tested their inventions and The American Automobile Association brought timing equipment.
Ormond Beach Attractions
Ormond Beach is a small town that still offers a first-class resort experience and elegant relaxation. Ormond is an ideal location for plenty of water activities, with the Tomoka River on the west, the Atlantic Ocean on the east.
- Ormond Outdoor Adventures - Guided and self-guided paddleboat and kayak tours along the stunning Tomoka River. They also offer picnic areas, and boat rentals as well.
- Ormond Beach Main Street - Ormond Beach Main Street holds small and grand events all year-round, including Taste of Ormond and the annual Celtic Festival. In addition, Main Street also sponsors a weekly Farmers Market each Thursday.
- Ormond Memorial Art Museum & Gardens - The gardens were founded by residents in 1946 as a monument to creative freedom and to honor the service of World War I & II veterans. Visitors can stroll through a garden oasis or attend lectures on the appreciation of art.
- Saints and Sinners Bar - Home of the "Giant Sandwich" and ice-cold beer, Saints and sinners Bar has an outdoor seating area, and regularly hosts live music, poker nights, and happy hour.
- Bulow Creek State Park - Bulow Creek is home to one of the largest remaining stands of the southern live oak forest, and seven miles of hiking trails visitors can explore.
Visitors can appreciate the pleasures of historic downtown, with a variety of cultural and recreational experiences offered year-round.